OFFICE ADMIN VOLUNTEER
(Closing date for applications: Sunday 19th February)
It’s not often that opportunities to work within the office arise, so this is a rare chance to come and join our friendly office team to help with the day-to-day running of the Centre.
This is a voluntary, unpaid role but offers the chance for you share your time and experience with a local charity, and to be part of a Centre that helps to make a real difference to those with additional needs.
This volunteering role involves:
• Manning the front desk and phone to help with general enquiries.
• Responding to emails.
• Management of data.
• Helping with other general admin tasks.
• Work with the team to help arrange fundraising events.
• Flexible hours: minimum 4 hrs a day, minimum two days a week.
• Office hours: 9-5, Monday to Friday - days can be flexible.
• Job-share between two people would be considered.
• Experience of working in an office.
• Confident people skills.
• Enjoys working within a team and working on own initiative.
• Microsoft Office skills required.
If you have passion, commitment, skills, and energy to bring to our charity; we want to hear from you!
To apply, download this Volunteer Application Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.