We are recruiting!
£25k/annum + Bonus
Clwyd Special Riding Centre (CSRC) is a registered charity offering a variety of equine experiences for people with additional needs, based in the Clwydian Hills, between Wrexham and Mold. Our aim is to offer a beneficial experience to all persons through riding, carriage driving, equestrian vaulting, equine learning and therapy and hippotherapy.
For the last 18 months, the centre has been closed due to the pandemic, but is now well positioned to begin a phased reopening to get back to what we do best... using our special horses and ponies to improve the life experience of children and adults with additional needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic fundraising professional with some experience working within a similar organisation or client base to develop our grant and donor giving.
You will have the ability to understand why our work is important and how we deliver it and to communicate this to a variety of donors, conveying both the urgency and the opportunity.
Part of your role will be developing and improving fundraising approach and practice.
Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Reports to: Trustees
Location: Mixture of Remote and on site
Closing Date: 22nd October 2021
Probationary Period: 3 months
We are looking to develop our income generation strategy by advancing our donor and grant giving work. This role will focus on building upon and growing our existing donors and supporters as well as developing a consistent pipeline of grant based income. This will be achieved through a variety of approaches.
In Grant Funding we are looking for someone able to:
• Build and manage relationships with funders
• Create a consistent pipeline of growing opportunities
• Identify opportunities for multi-year funding
• Write small to medium applications and project manage larger bids in collaboration with team and other stakeholders
• Track application pipeline
• Be creative in forming ongoing funding relationships
• Contribute to contract tendering as required
In donor engagement we are looking for someone to:
• Improve and maintain excellent donor journey to increase the number and value of gifts from Individuals
• Create and manage a programme of fundraising events from conception to completion that engages existing and new supporters generating an income stream
• Coordinate the development and delivery of regular fundraising appeals in consultation with the Fundraising Committee
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of supporters and their demographics in a GDPR compliant manner
• Manage all donor thanking process bringing a personal and consistent approach
• Create and develop effective welcome strategies for new supporters across different channels
• Ensure dynamic two-way engagement with supporters
• Report on supporter attrition and satisfaction
• Build a donor profile
You will also:
• Monitor and evaluate data, recommending what works and why, to continue to inform success
• Lead and contribute on funding reports for donors
• Contribute to annual impact report writing
• Work with CSRC staff and Trustees to attain our goals through effective campaigns and communications
Please apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com