Fundraising at Clwyd Special Riding Centre

Did you know?

will fund a bale of hay

will buy a worming syringe

will adopt a pony for 12 months

will shoe a horse for 6 weeks

will buy a new saddle

You can sponsor a horse, please see sponsorship page for levels of support

There are many ways to help to raise funds for Clwyd Special Riding Centre. Here are some ideas, please do call the office if you need further information to help.

Payroll Giving

This is a most effective way of an employee making a one off or regular donation. Also known as Employee Giving, Workplace Giving or G.A.Y.E. Your employer deducts your donation from your pay and sends it, via a payroll giving agency, to CSRC. Your employer must be enrolled with such an agency e.g. Charities Aid Foundation or Charitable Giving, but this is a simple task for them to do.

Virgin Money Giving

Simply sign onto Virgin Money Giving and look for our name, Clwyd Special Riding Centre. You can make one off or regular donations. This service also supports those doing sponsored events. It is free for donors and fundraisers to use this service.

Sponsored Events

Should you take part in a sponsored event to raise funds for CSRC, we can support you by providing sponsorship forms showing our logo and information which allows British tax payers who sponsor you to have their donation increased by Gift Aid (adding a further 20%).

Gift Aid

Are you a UK taxpayer?If you Gift Aid your donation, CSRC will receive an additional 25p for every £1 donated.


If you are thinking of leaving some money to the Centre, we have a short pamphlet available at the office covering all the options.

o at Clwyd Special Riding Centre